The official channel: [link]
MOMI Cup is a celebration of the work from around the world. Our aim is to be able to include everyone who wants to animate, no matter where they come from.
The MOMI Cup is in the form of a contest, but it is more of a festival of animation, and so we encourage everyone, from novice to expert, to participate. We hope that the MOMI Cup will be open to everyone, and everyone will be able to participate, and will want to.
The 3rd MOMI Cup is in 2013.
01-January-2013 -- Official 3rd MOMI Cup Announcement Video Released
For participate, upload your video to youtube, and make as a video response to the video announcement (example: [link]
The deadline is the 1st of April (2013)
There's a great Miku-Prize for the winner, but there's more:
For all participants: Secret Mini-Prize
The 3rd best: Exclusive model 1 (Kaito)
The 2nd best: Exclusive models 2 (Rin & Len) + exclusive model 1
The Winner: Exclusive Miku model + model 2 + model 1
These rules are very simple, but must be followed. If they are not followed, then we will disqualify you from this year event, and reserve the right to disqualify you from events held in the future, depending on the severity of the offence
- Videos to be entered can be uploaded from April 6th 2012 to the deadline.
- The deadline for uploads is in summer 2013 23:59 UTC+2 (More info in the Official 3rd Momi Cup video, that will be uploaded in 1/1/2013)
- It must be your own work (so you may NOT use motion data created by others); but:
- NEW: you can use this motion and pose data : [link]
, Or any VSQ data.
- You can participate in groups.
- It must be made in MikuMikuDance (although post production is allowed)
- The video must be no longer than 6 minutes
- 3 video may be entered per user (only 1 of that videos can be selected)
- The video MUST be submitted as a video response to the Official MOMI Cup Video (due to be posted on YouTube 01/01/2013)
- The video title must contain "[MOMI Cup]" at the beginning.
- The video must not be entered in to any other competitions or events -You can use Kinect, also Gmod
- There is no theme this time around, so show us the best you can do!
The way we judge:
We judge each video on each of the following points:
Effort (50%) -- How much work does it look like you've put into the video's production
Creativity & Originality (30%) -- How original is your idea, and how it is portrayed
Aesthetics (20%) -- The overall look of the piece
+ 1 symbolic point (1%) for HQ
Note: The resolution of the videos will only nominally be taken into account, as we understand that many people may have to skimp on quality to reduce upload time.
Put your heart in it; do it for fun, not only for the win: realize yourself.
Any Questions? Please Contact: